Friday 29 June 2012

Term 2 Highlights!

WALT: record what we have been learning about this term, including our thoughts and feelings


This term I learnt about Movie Making. It was fun when we filmed the last part of our movie. We had to dance altogether as a group.Doing that was so much fun I felt  excited to watch our movie. On Wednesday we watched our movie. It looked a little cool but I like it.

This term for P.E we had football. It was fun playing football and it was fun learning new skills and it was fun playing games. Some I already know, some were new to me. I love playing and learning new skills all the time.

I really enjoyed when the unders and the overs went to the Netball Tournament. I was in the under and we came third. The overs came third as well but we had fun playing out there and vsing other school teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment