Thursday 23 August 2012

CYBERSMART - ONLINE


We have been learning what is personal and what is private information online.

Personal information we can share online   e.g. favourite things, hobbies, favourite food, first name, age

Private information we do not share online   e.g. home address, birth date, home phone number, full name. 

If we are not sure we keep it private.


My name is Tanisslous and  I am 10 years old I am a boy. My favourite subjects at school are Math, Reading and Writing. My  favourite song is ‘Don’t wake me up’ and 'PayPhone'. My favourite sports team is the ALL BLACKS. My favorite food is banana cake and Kit Kat. My favourite colour is blue.  


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi tanissluos you I like it when you do big sentence and you have good information

Anonymous said...

good on you for being a writer one day

Anonymous said...

Hi Tanissluos I like your about me story good boy I know you can do it noting to it KEEP UP the hard work BEST FRIEND:)

Post a Comment