Monday 1 September 2014

Story Starters- Dear Carl

Dear Carl

I have heard about your travels and battles. You seem to have a lot of talent but do you have what it takes to locate a secret vault, “yes, you heard me right”. Why am I asking you to do it? Well, it's because the fact is there have been rumours that you keep boasting about how strong you are in my inn. If you do this and bring me the vault in perfect condition I will tell all my people that you're a hero and I'll name you my thane. I will also allow you to buy any property in my kingdom. Okay let's get down to it. This vault is located in the Baj's house. Kill Baj and hide his body or give his head and I'll stick it on a pole in front of his house (he's a bad man, very bad), but that parts optional. If you want more information talk to my friend Marcus.


The problem is that Baj's men, might have a group ready for a fight in front of his property. Fight them and slowly make your way to the vault. If Baj asks for a fight slice his head off. If you want more information talk to my friend Marcus.


To open the vault you have to take the key from Baj (if you killed him), or pick the lockto  the vault. The big catch is I know what’s inside so you can't take anything from it before it comes to me. If you do I will put a bounty on your head ($1,000,000 for someone to bring me your head). Marcus can be found in my prison, guarding the prisoners.


Ruler Mannie.

No comments:

Post a Comment