Saturday 11 April 2015

Who is going to win the race? The race for the 2014-2015 MVP

Picture/Photo made by Tanisslous. James Harden (man on the right). Russell Westbrook (man on the left).
Russell Westbrook vs James Harden. James Harden vs Russell Westbrook. Who is going to win the race? The race for the 2014-2015 MVP (most valued player). This is the best race ever!!. Two players racing for the MVP but only one will be crowned. Two players who have played together on the same team. Two players who were unexpected to be at the top of the board. Russell Westbrook my brothers favourite player going at my best friends favourite player!!

Comment who you think is going to win?
Comment who's your'll favorite?
Comment feedforward and feedback.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well hi Tanisslous,

I'm not keen on my basketball knowledge, but I might as well go for the guy on the le- no, right. James Harden. I don't know why, but I do still care!

Anyways, don't criticize me on my choice, but I think he would get the 2014-2015 MVP, but based on a bit of a search on Google, I'm getting closer to Russell Westbrook. But hey, what do I know?!

Ms Aireen said...

I agree with Willy Tanisslous. I don't know much about basketball players so I don't know who will win. How about you give us more information about these players by describing them in detail by using a Venn Diagram.

Anonymous said...

My money is on my boy James Harden (man on the right.)

Anonymous said...

Playoffs coming up and russell westbrook is not even in the talk anymore!!!!!!!

Post a Comment