Friday 15 November 2013

The Typhoon is a Bully.



“No No, this can’t be true” I hear, some in different meaning as well like “Nooooooooo” and stuff like that. The smell of blood and aguer runs through and out my poor noise. Thinking “I should help someone” but I can’t move because of what I looking at. Fire, Water, Oil, dead people, no house and innocent people in pain, It just hurts my eyes. I can’t take it, too much. The Typhoon has just wiped out the whole of Filipino. There are dead people just lying in the middle of the street. Everyone walking and searching for their families and friends. What a Disaster. No more, There is No more of everything even houses. The Typhoon just hit Filipino and left it flat. My vains are in tenses, my Head is Aching, my legs are weak and my body is in pain and I can’t move.  I can’t do anything, what’s the used standing here?


No comments:

Post a Comment